- Best practice in adult-cycling proficiency training, 2006
- TravelSmart Victoria Carpooling Guide, 2006
- Evaluation of 26 Australian TravelSmart Projects in the ACT, South Australia, Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia 2001-2005
- Transport Comets Final Report
- Using the Concept of Effective Speed as a Stimulus for Travel Behaviour Change and Policy Development
- Bikeability Toolkit
- Walking School Bus - a Guide for Parents and Teachers
- TravelSmart Snapshots - new TravelSmart brochure
- RAILCORP NSW/AGO/UITP Marketing Mass Transit: The Forgotten Sector - proceedings of the Forum and Workshop, Sydney, 8 April 2005
- 2002 Household Travel Survey Summary Report
NSW Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Natural Resources
- Effective Speeds: Car Costs are Slowing Us Down
- Car sharing: An Overview document available for downloading as pdf files. This report prepared for the Australian Government describes the concept of car sharing and examines the preconditions required to establish and run a car sharing organisation (CSO).
- TravelSmart South Australia
- TravelSmart Victoria
www.travelsmart.vic.gov.au - research for Victorian TravelSmart programs
- TravelSmart WA
www.dpi.wa.gov.au/travelsmart/maps.html - maps, guides and brochures
RAILCORP NSW/AGO/UITP Marketing Mass Transit: The Forgotten Sector
Forum and Workshop, Sydney, 8 April 2005
The Marketing Mass Transit: The Forgotten Sector Forum and Workshop was specifically targeted at those working in public and sustainable transport.
AGO/UITP Sustainable Development Makes Good Business Sense
Seminar Proceedings, 27-28 October 2004
This event was specifically targeted at UITP members wishing to learn more about the business case for engaging sustainable development as well as to a wider audience.
CONNECTING CYCLING CONFERENCE – 2003
Integrating Cycling with Travel Behaviour Change Programs
This first national cycling conference, organised by the Bicycle Federation of Australia Inc was held in Canberra on 20th & 21st November 2003, with the support of the Australian Government and Bicycle Victoria.
CONNECTING CYCLING exposed policy makers, practitioners, cycling groups and enthusiasts to current thinking and best practice in travel behaviour change; and provided information & resources on how to develop cost-effective programs to increase cycling and public transport usage.
Annual Conference of Australian Institutes of Transport Research (CAITR)
This annual conference is hosted each year by a different transport research group.